Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'd Like To Buy A Brain For $1000, Pat

A couple weeks ago I had to make copies of my driver's license because the hub and I needed to buy a new car (my poor car decided to crap out on us after three years of me neglecting to take care of it, but it was an old car, so whatever). I went to Office Depot to make a couple copies and the ones I decided not to use I was very careful to dispose of properly just in case someone decided to steal my identity. Fast forward to a few days ago. I can't remember why I needed my DL, I mean, besides driving everyday, but I specifically needed it for something and I couldn't find it. After hours of searching, I remembered the last time I had seen it was at Office Depot. Sure enough, I had left my DL ON THE COPIER at Office Depot. It's a good thing I took the time to destroy the bad copies...

Also, my motivation to blog is nearly dead. WHAT?! I know, but it's true, and this time I can't even blame it on the baby because recently she's decided she prefers her swing to my arms, so I've had a bunch of free time, which I've spent either watching people fall down on YouTube or reading up on the Sarah Palin debacle. I keep waiting for some blogging inspiration, but so far nothing has come. Any ideas? What should I blog about? My sudden affinity for run-on sentences? Wal-Mart? Israel? My daugther's projectile poop?

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm just thrilled your blogging again! I should have left a comment letting you know of my giveaway.

You could always blog about your kid's poop. Seems to be a popular subject these days.

rychelle said...

glad you're back, if even for a day!
why don't you blog about these creepy people i saw on tv who adopt little monkeys to fill the void in their childless lives.

Katie Smith said...

Okay, KT that baby is adorable. I love her hair!

I totally have blogging slumps. Sometimes I feel the urge. Other times...nothin'. It's cool. Just post when you feel like it. If it makes you feel any better I always love reading your posts. You are seriously freakin' hilarious.

Alicia said...

There is an actual mental change that takes place when you are pregnant but do things ever go back to normal?

Long time no see, let's go walking again tomorrow.

Alicia said...

I just noticed you added me as a "Friend of Family". I'm honored!

Ashley said...

You're so funny...let me just say that. :) We love to read your posts so "Keep on, keeping on." (Name that movie! :) ) Hey...that's what you could blog about. Why don't you list a whole bunch of movie quotes and see if people can guess them all. Oh wait. That's kinda lame. Oh well...give it a whirl if you get desperate. :)