Friday, October 10, 2008

Did I Mention My Fuse?

Ever wonder how you can tick me off*? Well, wonder no more because I'm about to share with you my deepest pet peeves. What spawned such anger, you might ask? Two and a half hours of dealing with Verizon.

So here is my list of stuff that can send me on a tirade (depending on how much caffeine I've consumed):

1. Automated response systems
2. Hold times
3. People who tailgate
4. Mega Kids Meal at McDonalds. No child should eat a double cheeseburger with fries. Period.
5. Blaming the poor for being poor. Rationalize your reasons for doing this all you want, but I'm still going to think you're an uncompassionate, pretentious a**hole.
6. Religious manipulation
7. Lying
8. Litter
9. Intolerance**
10. Spam (also included in this category are e-mail forwards that don't make me laugh)

*I hope not.
**except for people who participate in any of the above.

Thank you. Please stop by again.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Is it OK to eat a Mega Kids meal if I'm 30?

KT said...

Yes, definitely.

rychelle said...

i'm a tiny bit afraid right now....

and, what about smoking? because that's pretty much at the top of my list.

gurrbonzo said...

Can you hang on a sec....

Thanks for waiting...my comment will be with you in a moment...

Okay, sorry, I lied about the hold time bc I was feeding my 6 month old a doublechzburger then throwing the wrapper out the window to try to manipulate you into praying bc you're so damn poor.

DID THAT JUST FREAK YOU OUT!?!?!?

Russ and Nat said...

Blaming the poor for being poor? Can you expound on that?

KT said...

Natalie,

Pretty much the attitude that poor people deserve it. Example (just one of many, but this is the most common): Beggars don't try hard enough and spend all their money on booze and crack, or my favorite "most of those guys make more than you and I do and I've seen one get in a BMW." Yup, pretty much that.

Matthew said...

Wait, you forgot one... touching or coming within five feet of you within an hour of you waking up from a nap. I've had to dodge a few punches after making that mistake. Put that near the top of the list.