Friday, October 10, 2008

But I'm Also Full Of Love

Warren just informed me that he has decided to be positive today and suggested I counter my last post with a post about the things I appreciate. FINE.

1. I appreciate the way my baby looks at me like I am the best, most interesting and entertaining person in the world.
2. I appreciate fun.
3. I appreciate that Warno never has bad breath.
4. I appreciate Southwest airlines for not charging per bag.
5. I appreciate hot chocolate in the winter.
6. I appreciate nbc.com for posting The Office online.
7. I appreciate my bike.
8. I appreciate my parents because they're awesome and didn't abandon me when I was the most annoying teenager on the planet.
9. I appreciate that I can differentiate between a funny YouTube video and one that sucks.
10. I appreciate nursing pads. Big time.

7 comments:

rychelle said...

i appreciate 8 of those things too!

(and i only exclude 2 because i don't have a baby yet)

gurrbonzo said...

I appreciate most of those things too, but especially the nursing pad. And crack.


Just kidding about the crack.

Justin & Kamie said...

I can't beleive I didn't make your list!! Is it because I blame poor people for being poor? OR what about if I eat a double cheeseburger and then part of that gets fed to my kid through my belly. Yeah, you probably hate me.

KT said...

And I appreciate Kamie, and I appreciate my new nightlight that Warno bought me so I wouldn't stub my toes at night. But mostly Kamie.

rychelle said...

kt -
i'm giving you my blog award!!!!
now you can appreciate that too!
yay!
you'll have to copy the questions on my post, and answer them all in one word. this award doesn't come cheap.
congratulations on you first bloggy award ;)

Dads(2) said...

You ROCK! Way to be positively wonderful!

Ashlee said...

Great idea, Warren. You're so lucky to have him. :) I actually appreciated the sarcastic KT list better- it's who I know.