Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi!

I know, I know, I'm a blogging loser. It's just that, I'm lazy, see. I could play the new baby card, but really I have so much to tell you all that I don't know where to start. Not only that, but I have SO MUCH blog stalking to do! I really have missed reading all your blogs; I heart you people. Unfortunately, right now I need to help put dishes away and my baby is awake and smiling and well, I need to watch her smile. This motherhood gig is pretty damn fantastic.

I will, however, post a few pictures of the wee one for those family and friends who have threatened me if I don't come good on my promise.



25 comments:

Carina said...

She's adorable!

Kristina P. said...

Oh my goodness! A new post! This is almost better than the photoshopped Sarah Palin machine gun picture!

She's completely adorable. Look at all that hair, as I'm sure you do, constantly. I am a little surprised that there's no giant gerber daisy pasted to her head.

rozalyn said...

THANK YOU for posting pictures, FINALLY. Sheesh. She's absolutely darling! I hope everything is going well. I love how her sticks up! Does she look like either one of you as a baby??? Kiss her for me.

TammeNBen said...

Oh my heavens! What a doll! She is too cute and TINY! My little chunkalunk's thighs are bigger than her. (BTW she is 5 months now) It goes so quick.

Justin & Kamie said...

I love that first picture of her. I can see some KT in it. :) So cute.

Kim and Layne said...

I just told Layne to come over and look at your beautiful baby and this is how it went..."She's cute isn't she?" Not really a question, but a statement. Anyway, Layne replied, "Yeah, she is really cute...we should send her something." Ha ha. So I guess i need your address!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute. Can I have her? Because, you know, one new baby in my life isn't enough.

Regirlfriend said...

Holy FRICKING crap. I don't know you, or your baby, but I will eat her with a spoon. Starting with her little hands. Or maybe no spoon, and a little Nutella...

I'd cheat on my blog with that too. No harm no foul. Off you go!

Lindsey said...

I just totally LOVE her! And her hair! I can't wait until you guys move out here!

rychelle said...

she is the cutest baby ever!
that hair!!

all is forgiven, now that we've seen those pics!

The Kyles said...

Wicked, wicked cute. Congrats on making an adorable human. Not everyone can do that you know.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She is so freaking cute! I know why you love her so much. And why you want 3 more!

Matthew said...

You should make more of those things and sell them on eBay or something. They seem to be the current fad. I mean, I'd buy one.

Ashlee said...

Yay!!! I love her. I know you think I'm weird for saying this- but I may not give her back if you ever bring her here. She's adorable. That last picture makes my heart hurt. Enjoy EVERY second. Soon enough she'll be screaming at you and telling you how you hurt her feelings being rude and you need to apologize. Oh wait, that's my house right now. Sorry. Anyway... they don't stay that adorable long enough. Kiss her for us and please come west soon!

Kim said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! She's adorable and I can't wait to love on her!

BettyJohnson said...

I couldn't be prouder if she was my very own grandchild. Oh. Wait . . . . . . . . . let me think this one through. I love you both so much. MOM

Oertel said...

Well done, KT. Well done.

Sara Boulter said...

Oh my hell, she's the cutest thing I've EVER seen. Wow. More please. Give the people what they want!

lisset said...

holy crap that is some awesome hair. she's suhweet. we'll keep her in the running for future girlfriends...

Russ and Nat said...

yeah you are getting to be kind of "technology" challenged.....You sent me a text the other day and I texted back probably like 1 minutes later and then...............................

Yep nothing! Well Sadie is SO freaking cute! I guess the cousin fight is still on!

Alicia said...

Your baby is pretty much perfect. Despite what you think, that hair is darling!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! So stinking cute! I LOVE HER! :) I want to hold her ! You're a MOM!!! AHHH!!! We need to talk!

Heather Johnson said...

That first picture, she looks like Sally. Poor girl. Just kidding! She's super cute and I will care for her, for a price. Muahaha

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! I NEED to hold this baby! She is SO SO SO CUTE!!! :) I'm so happy that you are so happy and it was SO GREAT to talk to you the other day! You're awesome! (I'm still in a bit of shock as well. :))

Dads(2) said...

just browsing blogs . . . THAT is the cutest baby EVER! THAT HAIR--THE HAIR--so cute