Saturday, November 1, 2008

BAD! KITTY!

Remember that stray? The hungry kitty I couldn't turn away? Damnit. What is it with cats and their incessant desire to be loathed?

Cartman basically sums it up.



I know, I know, I shouldn't have fed her, but she was skinny and so grateful to have food in her belly. My heart broke for her! All I wanted was to love her and fill her tummy. Well, it took her one week to remind me why cats make me do this:



First she meowed to come inside, which was annoying, but understandable. Unfortunately for her, my insides turn when I think of letting a cat in my house, especially a stray one. Who knows what diseases she carries, and have you ever smelled a house a cat has peed all over? Yuck. Besides that, I remember when I was younger we had a calico cat, Pogo, who destroyed the wood around the garage and bedroom doors with her scratching (Pogo was eventually banished to the outdoors). Sorry, but the love in my heart toward animals is very conditional, and scratching something up is a sure way to to get unloved. Which is exactly what that bad kitty did.


Do you see all the small holes in my screen door? This is where bad kitty scratches when she wants to come in.


See the GAPING HOLE? This is where bad kitty JUMPED onto our screen after I put a big piece of cardboard down so she couldn't scratch at it anymore.

We started to spray her with water when she scratches, but I'm afraid our screen is already ruined. This morning we caught her sitting on the ledge outside our bedroom window, a window with a screen that has yet to be scratched. Warren grabbed some water to dump on her and this is what I found on my patio ten minutes later.



That would be cat shite.

9 comments:

Jules AF said...

This is a post after my own heart.

Mandy said...

You are hilarious! I laughed my butt off reading this. By the way, I love that pic of you guys. That is so cute! And your baby ... I just got off of the phone telling my mom how adorable she is. Lucky you!

Ashlee said...

Love it. I'm so glad someone else has no feelings for cats. I just don't.

Dads(2) said...

HERE kitty kitty kitty . . . . .

Leslie said...

Karma.

You know.

Wendyburd1 said...

I only like ONE cat...and she thinks she is a dog!!

ktmay said...

cats give me the creeps big time. i hope you turn a hose on that jerk cat. poop and torn up screens? fuggeddaboutit.
i'd be cooking up a nice cat stew. they're probably just as good to eat as squirrels or rabbits, right?

rychelle said...

that southpark clip is just wrong.
hillarious. and wrong.
;)

Ashley said...

I hate cats