Thursday, November 13, 2008

Six Random Facts, Because You Didn't Ask

1. I can't use a lighter; burn myself every time.

2. I use bright colored pens whenever possible.

3. I just burned my thumb while trying to light a cinnamon flavored candle. It hurts pretty bad.

4. It was the thumb on my right hand, so now I'm stuck typing with only my left hand, and my ice pack is dripping all over my pants.

5. I hate that.

6. Stupid lighter.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think somebody needs Scentsy in their life!!!! Yay!!!! Scentsy!!!

TheJorgensenFour said...

Save your skin and buy a long fireplace lighter from Walmart, they're like two bucks.

Wendyburd1 said...

That's why I use those clicker lighter, no where NEAR the flame!!

Dads(2) said...

i think you need to come up with 6 more since we haven't heard from you in a while!!!

The Kyles said...

lighters do suck. You're not alone, I think the lighter company has some kind of deal with the burn-salve company. It's a conspiracy.