Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coolest. Church. EVER.

Looks like someone besides my visiting teachers is interested in saving my soul. I found this attached to my door last week.



Double! Prize! Sunday! I LOVE bribery! One prize for showing up to church and one prize for bringing Warren! Do you think I could have haggled a deal to TRIPLE my prize for bringing a baby? Or quadrupled for donating a cat?

Too bad I missed it because I had to play the piano for primary kids. Did they give me a prize? NO. Did they even offer? Double no. My church had Double NO Prize Sunday last week. Well, except the kids were awarded treats for singing so nicely to the congregation and I probably snuck a couple for myself. If you count stealing snacks from four year olds, then I had Bagful of Prize Sunday.

Oh well. I bet the prize was lame anyway, like a raffle ticket to heaven or a bumper sticker.

4 comments:

Dads(2) said...

oh oh oh, I'll take the raffle ticket to heaven . . . I'm soooo giving that to my neighbor

Kristina P. said...

Isn't our prize eternal salvation?

I can't believe you are so swayed by cheap parlor tricks and prizes.

What was that address again?

gurrbonzo said...

I bet you anything the prize is that you're saved.

rychelle said...

i'm glad to hear you are not above stealing treats from four year olds.
just another reason we would SO be bff in real life. ;)