Sunday, November 2, 2008

Would This Freak You Out?

Warren bought these grapes two months ago. They've been sitting in our fridge, apparently not going rotten.



Two months old and they still look somewhat edible. How many chemicals do you think it took to pull off that trick? Should I dare Warren to eat one?

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

They actually look slightly rotten and gross.

Let me know if you die.

KT said...

After two months don't you think they should be completely soggy? Usually the grapes I buy go rotten after a week. I kind-of suspect they've been plotting a coup.

Jules AF said...

That's just nasty.

Dads(2) said...

Eeeewwwwwwwwww!

ktmay said...

i'd eat one. fo sho.
but ---- ugh, i bet they are all mooshy. nothing worse than mooshy grapes.
except maybe hot, rotten ones with fruit flies swarming around them of course.
my word verification word is PLARK.
LOL

Dads(2) said...

did you get my email?

Behunin Family said...

I say dare him. And then maybe save them to see if they ever resemble raisens.

rychelle said...

double dog dare him!

LaDawn said...

My boys would eat those. You would be surprised at the things that I have seen them eat.