While organizing my room the other day I found these notes I had taken from a Summer Regional Conference at Disney World I attended with the brokerage firm I used to work for. As you can see, I made sure to take VERY detailed notes during all the presentations.
bla, bla, bla discretionary accounts, bla, bla, bla in service withdrawal, bla, bla stock funds, bla, Goldman Sacs...I wonder when Mickey comes? My legs hurt. I wish I had a cookie.
A Chinese woman in the bathroom just asked me to help her unzip her pants. I felt weird.
Mickey Mouse 8-8:30. Yahoo!
My right hand is bored of writing, so it's going to take a break now. (The rest of my notes were written with my left hand.)
Fireworks. 10pm. SHARP.
Diaper services in Oregon
Technology
Who cares how new printers were decided on? Seriously? We watched a video on that? That was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
The Learning Site
I just saw DH pick his nose.
Stay. Focused.
I would have made a fine financial advisor. *sigh*
15 comments:
I love how you're talking to yourself. Except in written words.
Hey!! My notes look like that too!! Did a lady really ask you to zip up her pants? I think that would make anyone uncomfortable...
GREAT notes--I can totally see this workshop was about--oh look, a butterfly . . . .
Oh my....I miss you :(
Ha ha ha. I love you.
nice. lol.
What. These notes aren't normal? That explains a lot about my undergrad GPA...
I can't stop laughing. This is so you. I wanna be in your presence again. I HATE Florida.
would you be willing to take minutes at our next staff meeting?
i promise mickey will be there.
at 2:00, sharp!
oh boy. now that's good stuff.
Thats it.....you have been holding out on me!! Sally, Matt and Sadie all of their own blogs and YOU NEVER TOLD ME! Wow...this is a new low......
Who are all those people? Do I know them or something?
I love it! I tend to think that way sometimes, but I'm too lazy to write it down...
I have often wondered if I am...your notes are like my brain. LOL
I've been half joking that I have ADD for years. Glad to know I'm not the only one who took notes like that!
Post a Comment