Friday, July 4, 2008

Dear Warren, This One's For You

Those who know me know that my husband is NOT American. He was born and raised in South Africa, but he's colonial. In other words, he holds a BRITISH PASSPORT {gasp}. Well, in celebration of this awesome nation where I'm from, this one is for you, sweetheart.


http://view.break.com/530967 - Watch more free videos

Happy America Day!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my hell, that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure Super Jesus was a producer.

Jules AF said...

I actually just wrote about this hilarious book series. It's by Janet Evanovich. It's a numbered series. Seriously, these books make me laugh out loud. Hard. Or any personal essays by David Sedaris. But his are more "scandalous." Also, if you don't mind a little romance suspense, J.D. Robb, who's actually Nora Roberts, writes this futuristic series. (oh wait, no sci fi, but whatever) It's about a cop. I skip some parts, but I love the stories. I'd definitely recommend it.

Jules AF said...

You just have to let me know what you think of them. I absolutely LOVE all those books I recommended, so I'd like to hear someone else's opinions on them.

The Johnsons said...

Loved it. Where do find all this funny goodness!? Peace out.