The appropriate time to get into an economic/health care discussion with your baby doctor is NOT on the same day you have your Group B Strep test. If you do get into such discussion on such day with your baby doctor you will most likely feel awkward talking about the looming recession/health care crisis due to the fact that you're not wearing any pants. I don't care what you think, NOTHING you could possibly say will sound intelligent in your head because the only thought you'll be capable of is, "I'm not wearing any pants."
I'm also convinced I have pregnancy induced aboulia, and I'm pretty sure my husband will agree since I've started to make him chew for me.
8 comments:
I'm not even pregnant and I think I have that.
Were you at least wearing underwear? Or even better, leggings? Because leggings are totally replacing pants, according to the 20 somethings in my ward who think it's appropriate to wear them with a long shirt to church. Lohan would be proud.
Nope, just me, my girl parts, and that piece of Kleenex they give you to cover up.
KT. your a hoot.
I love it.
I'll put it in my brain.
ah. yet another reason i am not looking forward to spawning another child. and just when i think i might be coming around to the idea..
thanks for the reality check! ryan, on the other hand, won't be quite as grateful... :)
Ahh, yes, nothing like a little conversation while your butt naked. I also love breast exams at annual check-ups and how you're supposed to act like it's no big deal that some random guy (random meaning not your husband) is groping you. I always wonder how any of that EVER becomes normal for baby doctors.
Awkward
Post a Comment