Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dear Baby,

I'm bored. Can you be born NOW?

Also, while I'm making requests, it would help me out a great deal if you had a smallish head.

Much thanks.

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Katie, I've been meaning on asking you when you are due?

And I'm surprised you haven't already scheduled your elective c-section, at week 36 or something like that. It's what all the cool Hollywood moms are doing.

lisset said...

if only things worked like that...

Melanie said...

Seriously, you won't be bored when you're up all night with a crying kid who refuses to sleep longer than 2 hours at a time. Oh the joy. . .
But yeah - it's lots of fun when they finally come out.

Adrienne said...

We can't wait for the arrival girl, either. All of my girls have large heads, very forward-thinking of you to make a "small head" request.

When are you moving? We will be here through mid-August. I'd love to get together.

Heather Johnson said...

How come you never post pictures? Slash, are you coming back to Utah or do I need to move to Florida to be your nanny? Are you really naming the little peanut Sadie? I just love that name!

KT said...

Hey Heather! I never post pictures because I never take pictures. If I took pictures then I would have to load them onto my computer, then organize them into a file of sorts, then decide which pictures to put on my blog, then upload them to the right size, and blah, that's just too many damn details. I'm bored just talking about it.

Yes, we are naming her Sadie, even though we recently discovered the name 'Sadie' is made up of the words 'sad' and 'die.'

We're actually moving back to Oregon. Long story short, my parents bribed us.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

When are you due? I can't remember either... Also she is so much easier to take care of inside you so enjoy the peace a quiet the last few days!

Ashlee said...

Here's voting she has a small head and you have a super fast labor. I mean, we can wish for you, right? :)

Ashley said...

he he he.

Ashley said...

You are so funny. Seriously...you crack me up. :)

Kristina P. said...

KT, it's "Employee of the Month", and the reason you haven't heard of it is because it's NOT funny!

Here is the Rotten Tomatoes review: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/employee_of_the_month/

And you don't have TV? Pretty much un-American.

Mandy said...

What's your due date?

BettyJohnson said...

I can't wait to come and be with you when little Sadie is born. In the meantime, NO elective c-sections. okay?

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

dear katie...im pretty sure that p hair comment really excited my mom... she asked me what that is later haha... anyway, i think babies with big heads are cute, so i kinda hope it does have a big head...but dont worry, you'll heal... i think...or get sewn back up or something.. oh gross, now im thinking about it

Rachie said...

I'm hoping you can just sneeze the baby out. That would be ideal, wouldn't it? But if that's not possible, I'm cheering for the smallish head as well.