Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Then and Now

This evening Warren and I were talking about our brief two week romantic fling in South Africa before we decided jumping into marriage would be completely logical. Now, after three years Warren is finally admitting to his TRUE feelings.

KT: You know when the first time I thought I could spend the rest of my life with you was?

Warren: Cinsta (this is where we were married)

KT: No, it was that day we were in Cape Town in 2005 when you sat and waited with me for SIX HOURS as I got those ugly braids in my hair even though I knew you hated them. You even asked if I was hungry and ran to get me something to eat. I remember thinking how sweet and patient you were.

Warren: I was so pissed off.

HA! I love that boy. In other news, by popular demand, here are the prego pictures many of you have requested. If someone could explain to me the excitement in seeing pictures of a fat belly that would be helpful. Next time I'm posting pictures of my new cleavage. Don't think I won't do it.





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! I don't know what the prego pics' appeal is all about, but they're just cute. I think your hair is really cute too! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so good pregnant! I hate you for it. lol... seriously, you look sooooo pretty. And the belly is not fat, it's baby, that's why it's cute.

lisset said...

oh my gosh. i hate you. you are all out front- look at your freaking limbs! you are still skin and bones. fat? puhlease.

Kamie said...

Haha I forgot about the braids! Man those were ugly :)

And your belly seems to have shrunk since you came to Utah. Can you teach me that trick? thanks.

Kamie said...

and PLEASE post pics of your cleavage. THAT I want to see!

Kari Badell said...

You look really good! I always felt that I looked better in the pictures than I actually did in real life, so maybe that's the appeal. Who knows. Notice how I haven't posted any of the post baby pictures, oh that's because there aren't any.

Katie Smith said...

Seriously KT, you are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen. Dying to see the cleavage shots... :)

gurrbonzo said...

You look great! Come out, baby!

Seriously, so blessed! said...

soooooooo cute!

Ashley said...

I MISS YOU TOO! I was just thinking about you. And I'm sorry....but you do NOT have a fat belly! It's a perfectly prego belly! You are SO CUTE!!! COME BACK!!! :)

KT said...

Photo. Shop.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Sorry I have been out of town for a few days or I would have commented sooner. I know that you are going to hate me for saying this because I hated it, but you look really great! All you have is just a belly. I am so glad that you are going to be having a baby! I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
you just have a baby belly nothing more. You look great and not very big at all, which leads me to tell the truth that you will get bigger. Love ya lots and take care.
Lori

rozalyn said...

I have to agree with Linz...you do look really pretty and the belly is cute because it's a baby. You'll be back to skinny. Don't worry, I know you will.

Ashlee said...

That my friend is a belly and ONLY a belly. You still have tiny arms, legs and butt- you suck! I'm glad you live far away pregnant... it would make me jealous. And that belly is too cute. Enjoy it. You can wear a swimsuit without sucking in. Rock on! :)

I wasn't a fan of the braids either, but I can see how that made you love him. That WAS nice of him!

Ashlee said...

Oh yes, and do share on the cleavage... you know we'll all be jealous!

Melanie said...

I know I'm late in posting, but those are so cute! Yup, all belly and the rest of you is just skinny. Mine's been going to my thighs this time around.
But hey, I can totally relate to the cleavage thing. I keep telling myself at least my boobs look hot.