That's right. This is when I post 4D ultra sound pictures of my 31 week old fetus and you pretend you can tell what my child looks like from the blurry photos in order to tell me how cute she is. Ready? Go!
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! She looks just like you. :) I thought the 4D was so much fun. Reese looked like she was going to be a black child with super full lips and a giant nose. I'm glad you did one. Wasn't it so much fun...and kind of trippy?
Is she giving a thumbs up? It looks like it and that would be like her being that her mom does that too! I just think it's so weird you are having a baby. I can't wait to see her!
Well, that's the cutest 31 week old fetus I've ever seen! And can I tell you how much I adore the name Sadie? I had a little Sadie in nursery today (I was subbing) and I could have eaten her up!!! She's going to be a doll- I can't wait to see her for REAL!
9 comments:
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! She looks just like you. :) I thought the 4D was so much fun. Reese looked like she was going to be a black child with super full lips and a giant nose. I'm glad you did one. Wasn't it so much fun...and kind of trippy?
she's adorable. Really! It will be so different when you actually get to see her when she's on the outside of you. When I first saw
Hurray! It's one of THOSE blogs! She looks just like me! Very cute! Congratulations yo! :)
Is she giving a thumbs up? It looks like it and that would be like her being that her mom does that too! I just think it's so weird you are having a baby. I can't wait to see her!
Ok so these pictures are cute and all, but your not off the hook I still want pictures of your belly! And you are hilarious!
I think she has your eye color.
Well, that's the cutest 31 week old fetus I've ever seen! And can I tell you how much I adore the name Sadie? I had a little Sadie in nursery today (I was subbing) and I could have eaten her up!!! She's going to be a doll- I can't wait to see her for REAL!
That is the cutest little alien - oops - I mean baby I've seen. HAHA! Those 4D pictures are so fun!
Thank you all for playing, but let's be straight, I'm her mother and even I think she looks like a blurry blob with a partial nose.
Post a Comment