Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Personally, I Don't Think Enough Teens Are Getting Pregnant

Lately there has been concern over the 17 teens from Gloucester High School in Mass. who supposedly made a pregnancy pact to have babies together. I suppose when you first read this story you may be a little saddened, worried even. What teenage girl is prepared to raise a child? How would a young girl prepare herself for such a huge responsibilty? Well, personally, I believe most teenage girls are perfectly able to handle the responsibilty of raising a child while still striving for the best in life. Take Victoria for example.



What is everyone worried about? Victoria has it all figured out.

She will do whatever it takes to take care of her baby, even if that means prostituting out her body. Here's a girl with a plan.

She is going to dress her baby in all brand names, and if she can't support her baby then she guesses she's going to sell it. Hm, that must be Plan B.

She has everything her baby will need. Colorful blanket, check. Plastic toys, check. Big scary stuffed frog, check.

If her baby loses its binky, she has THREE more. THREE. That baby is going to be soooo lucky.

She's not just having sex with one boy, no, she's having sex with three. THREE. This girl is willing to take risks, and I admire her for that. She's also had sex over 300 times. This is obviously something she is willing to work hard for.

She has dreams to drop out of school to be on Girls Gone Wild and have her baby. I envy her ambition.

There's nothing her stupid mother can say to change her mind. She's got focus, people.

It's cool, she's totally got it like that.

So what's the big teen pregnancy fuss about? I don't get it.

11 comments:

lisset said...

yeah. she's definitely got it like that. and boy if i'm not jealous that she has a prostitution plan. to think at 15 i was only praying for boobs and the guts to talk to boys... this girl is lightyears ahead of her time. play on playa!

Mrs. Dub said...

I wish I could have formed a baby-making club with this girl back in HS since all I had going for me was maternal instincts, but she's got all the action-based ideas.

And, really, what's the harm of a little prostitution?

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

No, but its pretty close.
Where do you find these things? Your too funny!

Ashlee said...

Remember when Maury Povich was a good show? Where does he find these people?

Gosh, her baby is sooo lucky- I mean, who doesn't wish for a mom with so much potential? Can't wait to see the re-cap on them in 10 years.

Thanks for the laugh- I was honestly in tears!

The Kyles said...

That girl, well, there are no words to describe the awesomeness of her ambition. I am astounded. And to think I merely wanted to get a PhD. Evidently I'm just not classy enough... Though I don't think she would have been a good mother with just two pacifiers.. you definitely need three. Maybe she slept with Dr. Spock...

The Kyles said...

too bad this girl doesn't have our natural talent for dance like us, then she really would have the whole package. I guess she'll have to console herself with the ugly frog, which is almost as good.

Kristina P. said...

Hi, new reader here. I found your blog from the seriously best blog of all time, Seriously, So Blessed.

I love this post, because I work with girls like this everyday. And you are right, people just don't give teenage girls enough credit. Raising a baby is SO easy! It's next to getting your nails filled in easiness. And I hope that the girl in the video dressed up her baby in little outfits just like hers, even if it's a boy. So fun!

gurrbonzo said...

CRAP. I don't have three extra pacifiers! She makes me feel irresponsible.

Anonymous said...

Oh man you make me laugh! Sometimes I wonder where you got your sense of humor. lol... I love you!

Melanie said...

Wow, I just learned so much from her. I'm really not measuring up as a mother according to her standards. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not prostituting my body. I wonder if that would help?

Jules AF said...

I think she said "steal it" instead of sell it. She sounds like she has a bit of an accent, so it kind of messes it up.