Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged

I don't understand exactly how this "tag" thing works. Apparently, I just write interesting facts about myself and then tell other people to do the same, right? Well, I like to tell other people what to do, so here goes:


1. 10 years ago I was: Awesome. And bulimic. And 12 pounds lighter.

2. 5 things on my “to-do” list today: Yeah, okay.

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Oh, that's easy. First, I would convert everything into pennies and nickles, then I would build a huge tower in the center of town, then I would fill it up with all my pennies and nickles, and then I would swim in all my money like Uncle Scrooge from Ducktales. Yes, I've always wanted to do that.

4. 3 of my bad habits: I probably weigh myself more than I should. But other than that, I think I'm pretty much perfect. Thank you.

5. 5 Places I have lived: Earth, in a house, close by, far away, and far far away.

6. 5 Jobs I have had: Babysitter, Office Depot (yesterday, today, tomorrow...that's for you Melanie and Roz), Lexington Law Firm, Investools, Edward Jones.

7. Something most people don’t know about me: My right thigh is about an inch bigger than my left.

And I tag: The whole wide world.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

And then there is Chris, down on his knees. Begging cashiers to sell PPP's.
With a slap in the face, the customer rejects. Chris moves away and slithers on to the next.

And who could forget store 829 stockers, who think they're hot stuff but are all just big talkers. . . .

Melanie said...

Oh, and Katie. . . Have you seen my nib?

KT said...

Oh. My. I just peed. Do you still have that poem we wrote somewhere? Melanie, Newsies, writing poetry for Office Depot...we were so ...something, I want to say "cool," but I'm not sure that's the right word, exactly.

Melanie said...

Nah, that was all from memory. But yeah,we were something else. The thing is, I think we were really very cool, but we didn't know it and no one else did. It's taken us years to realize how totally and completely awesome we were.
Now that I know we were so cool, I just ache for those lost years where I wandered around with low self esteem not knowing how truly amazing I was. I think, had I known, I could have had everyone else convinced how cool we were.
Oh, the pain of years wasted.

KT said...

Yeah, and I don't even know how to rhyme anymore.

Ashley said...

yes, you are my favorite.

rozalyn said...

Way to go on the poem Mel and KT!!! I will have to dub you both OD Poet Laureates. I just, a few weeks ago, finally threw away my Office Depot name tags...Please don't ask my why I'ved kept them for 12 years, because I just don't know. And I think out of everyone I liked Chuck the most.

KT, you and your ADD did a good job on the tag. I'm proud of you. ; )

KT said...

I didn't even remember that we wore name tags. You should have kept it.

KT said...

Wasn't it store 893? Crap...if I start remembering too much about my past I'm going to have to see my therapist again.

Melanie said...

Ehhh, probably. I just remember it was 8-something something. You were there longer.
And yeah, Chuck was awesome. He was really the only one who was really tolerable among the gray shirts.
Shannon drove me nuts.

KT said...

SHANNON! Didn't someone tape her planner above one of the men's toilets?

Melanie said...

Ohhhh, I hope so. That was probably after I left. All the contraversial things happened after I left. It was so boring while I was there. In fact, that's why I left. That and Crystal (wasn't that her name? Not Crystalyn the front end manager. Crystal the cashier.) started working there and she was really cute and all the guys had crushes on her. That got on my nerves.