The reason I've put off posting pictures of my growing belly (and everything else) is because something about documenting my road to obesity makes me cranky. I don't even want to think about how huge I'm going to be in five more months, but I have this feeling that Warren is going to hear much more complaining.
Anyway, here I am at 18 and 20 weeks. I'll probably hold off posting anymore pictures of my belly until Baby T is a year old and I've run at least two more marathons.

17 comments:
How could we not say how cute you look being pregnant look at that glowing grin in the last one!!! I have to say you still look just as skinny, just with a little bump in the middle. Thanks for posting this pictures I have been waiting for them since we talked the other day. You really do look the happiest that I think I have ever seen you. Your going to be a great Mom and please keep posting the pictures I like see your bump and that is all that it is!
You seriously look hot KT...I'm also glad to see you have recently showered.
I think you look fabulous!!!! I don't know what your talking about. I agree, you do look like you are glowing!
You look AWESOME!!! Seriously, I know it's never "cute" when it's you that's growing... but it's such an amazing thing! Try to enjoy it so that when she's 2 and you want to sell her, you remember this great time. If it makes you feel any better, I'm honestly that large by about 10 weeks. I can send you a picture of me the day before I had Grant, and you'll want to scream- I was huge. You look great! And the pink shirt is one of the cutest maternity things I've seen!
First of all, you look SO freaking cute! You look so little for how far along you are and honestly, I'm not nearly as far along as you and I'm wearing maternity shirts.
Second of all, where did you get that pink shirt? So cute!
fun photos and you really have nothing to be worried about. You're FAR from obese and your tummy is just a cute little baby bump.
AH, Katie, ya do me proud!!!!
I never saw a picture of a more beautiful, pregnant, NON-BULEMIC girl! I LOVE YOU!!!
MOM
THANK YOU FOR POSTING PICTURES!!! OOOOHHHH I'm so excited! :) You are DARLING!!! And still so dang skinny so get over it! :) You're beautful and so glowy! I'm so happy for you! I'm sad you moved away though...so sad. Come back! :) You're gorgeous! Truly!
Hey Katie!...it's Katie Bell. I came across your blog through Roz. Hope you don't mind.
All I have to say is that you need come to grips with the fact that you look like a ROCK STAR. That's all there is to it. Congrats on the baby!
Oh KT....to be teeny tiny like you again. Just pray you don't look like me. You really do look good, so cute.
That's right...if you think your belly is big now, just wait until 3-4 months from now. I can't believe how much I've grown in the past couple weeks. You do look adorable! Just enjoy this time being pregnant!
you are cute.......
Wow! You look BEAUTIFUL! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant.
You are absolutely TINY.. I know how it feels though. You look great..
Hey Katie! It was good to hear from you. (Love the teddy grahams story.) You are a very cute pregnant girl and I can tell that you will be the type that will be all belly and no fat anywhere else! I wouldn't go as far as saying that I loved being pregnant, but I will say that that was the most amazing experience I have ever been through. I love the kicking too!
Cute!! Do you know whose it is?
You look gorgeous! How come this is the first time I have heard about this place and I had to find out from my sister?
Katie...found you through Lindz. Don't worry. I called that second trimester the one-too-many-french-fry-stage...no one was ever sure if I was pregnant or had just gained weight. But your belly is fantastic! You look great. So happy to hear your fun news. Congrats!
Post a Comment