Monday, March 31, 2008

4 Jobs I've had (in no particular order):
The following are jobs I lasted less than two months at:
1. Pizza maker at Papa Aldos (6 weeks)
2. Shoe salesman at Sears (6 weeks)
3. Cleaner person on BYU campus (I don't even think I showed up to work on my first day)
4. Advertisement sales company (1 week)

4 Movies I watch over and over:
In no particular order:
1. Alice in Wonderland
2. Dumb & Dumber
3. Tommy Boy
4. Shag

4 Places I have lived:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Utah
3. South Africa
4. And currently, Florida

4 TV shows I watch
1. The Office
That's about all. I refused to get our cable hooked up until April 10th (when the new Office episode comes on!)

4 Places I have been
1. Ghana(-ria)
2. Switzerland
3. Italy
4. England

4 People who e-mail me regularly
1. Kamie
2. Ashley
3. Tawnee
4. Spam

4 Favorite things to eat
1. Sushi
2. Edemames
3. Pita bread and hummus
4. Barbeque sauce

4 Places I'd rather be
1. The Carribean
2. In the hospital giving birth already
3. Provo Canyon running to my favorite music
4. Australia

4 People to tag
1. Kari
2. Ashley
3. Melanie
4. Rozalyn

No comments: