This morning Warren and I went to have 4d fetal photos taken of our baby and found out we're having a girl! She moves and flips and Riverdances on the walls of my uterus.
Congrats you guys! That's awesome! Now, if only I can get the same exact news. . .(and keep in mind, I'm saying this as my boys are both screaming in their room, bouncing off the walls, and fighting over ninja turtles.) I'm really happy for you both!
9 comments:
Congrats, you are going to love having a little girl! And I know that is what you wanted.
Congrats you guys! That's awesome! Now, if only I can get the same exact news. . .(and keep in mind, I'm saying this as my boys are both screaming in their room, bouncing off the walls, and fighting over ninja turtles.)
I'm really happy for you both!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! :) Drama, drama, drama! Enjoy! :)
Congrats!!! A little girl. How fun!
Shh, don't tell Warren and the drama part. :-)
So so exciting! Congratulations!!!
YAY!!
She-babies are wonderful.
You are going to have so much fun shopping for little girl clothes! Congratulations! It's going to be great!
I am so smart.
Post a Comment