Friday, February 8, 2008

They should call it pukenancy.

These past couple weeks since I moved to Florida have been quite busy, what with the puking and all. I do love this baby, but COME ON.

Warren was thoughtful enough to take a few pictures before he held my hair back. Notice in the last picture you can see a little bit of Warren's thumb as he is holding my hair back WHILE he is taking a picture of my spew. That's love, people.

Waiting patiently for the vomit to find its way out of my stomach.

Oops! Just a little stomach acid.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

It's coming!

Yes, that's what I'm talking about! What you're looking at here used to be pancakes and strawberries. Mmmmm boy.

10 comments:

Justin & Kamie said...

SICK!!!!!!

Seriously KT. That last picture made me ill.

I'll enjoy my non-pregnant status even more now. :)

p.s. your bathrooms are cute :)

Melanie said...

Good times. Good times.
Seriously, if it makes you feel any better, I can totally sympathize. With this pregnancy, I haven't actually puked yet. Instead I just sit around all day waiting to puke because everything I eat or do makes me feel nauseated. But alas, I never get the actual relief of barfing. It all stays miserably stuck in my stomach while I just wish for barfage.
But I'm glad we're going through it at the same time because, well, misery really DOES love company. And you're so fun to be miserable with.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

That is so SICK, I can't believe that Warren took picures of that! At least you made it to the toliet I would always end up at the sink because the toliet sit was closed. Colten would kindly clean it up so I wouldn't do it again.

Ashley said...

I don't think this qualifies as a cheesy mom blog. HA HA HA! I love you, and will now only think of safe sex.

zacharoo said...

And this is one of the many reasons that you are awesome. Thanks for sharing your barf, wit, and wisdom with the world.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the horrible flashback, I had blocked all that out.

gurrbonzo said...

Did you seriously just post a puke picture?

Ashlee said...

BUMMER!!!

Seriously though, there is nothing as great as a husband who loves you even through the joys of pregnancy. How sweet is he?

I swear it's worth it. Otherwise, the world would be MUCH less populated. :) Hang in there!

Russ and Nat said...

I think you need to rate your blog PG-13....Pretty Gross times thirteen!! I don't think anyone else I know would have ever posted that!!!

Kim and Layne said...

I hope you were soothed by the cool cold surface of the toilet bowl, which you undoubtably rested your forehead and cheek on during this process. Kim once puked during her pregnancy and when I tried to help her get back into bed, she said she needed to clean up the toilet. I told her not to worry and that she could just clean it up later. I'm awesome (and I seriously thought I was being considerate when I said it).