Ahhh, I miss the bump. That's how I grew up knowing you and I always liked your nose before. Seriously, I think your nose is gorgeous now (yes, I've considered having mine done too but I think I'd like my boobs done first) but I really always liked your nose anyway. It was just part of you.
wow, what a beautiful sight......especially after the puke pictures. I am still traumatized. I think you might have cursed yourself and the bump is going to grow back....
11 comments:
Simply incredible. At the risk of sounding like a lesbi, I must say that is flat out the sexiest nose I've ever seen. Happy b-day.
Looks like you need to have your eyes done next....
I did, that's why I have black squares for eyes now.
Happy Anniversary- looks great!
did you get to keep the bump?
Nah, I think they used it to make glue.
Ahhh, I miss the bump. That's how I grew up knowing you and I always liked your nose before. Seriously, I think your nose is gorgeous now (yes, I've considered having mine done too but I think I'd like my boobs done first) but I really always liked your nose anyway. It was just part of you.
I think your nose looks great. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Happy day to your nose. I am still mourning the bump. I was not invited to the wake....it still hurts.
wow, what a beautiful sight......especially after the puke pictures. I am still traumatized. I think you might have cursed yourself and the bump is going to grow back....
Your nose is beautiful, and you are the most hilarious person I know.
Post a Comment