
I love Florida. Today Warren and I went to church for the first time since we moved and everyone was so excited to meet us. I've never been so welcomed into a new ward. I even stayed ALL THREE HOURS...willingly! That hasn't happened since about 1995, and even then it wasn't willingly. I even enjoyed Relief Society, probably because when the Relief Society Pres. introduced me (which I allowed!) she said, "Katie is also expecting, and because she's so tiny you can already see a little bump." She called me tiny! I love her. Plus, because Warren is from South Africa we were pretty much superstars.
After church we took a walk around our neighborhood and our neighbors were also delighted to meet us. Everyone was so friendly that I eventually asked Warren if we could cross the street to a side with no houses because I was tired of smiling. Not to mention the weather is perfect and I get to see my friend, The Sun, everyday!
I think I'm going to cry...
4 comments:
I really can see you crossing the street to avoid nice neighbors.
Miss you!
KT. you are one funny lady. I am so glad that you are liking florida though. Nice to know we'd have a place to stay should we decide to visit the state. lol.
Florida sounds divine! I've only ever been on vacation but both times I went I thought, "I could live here!" Glad you like it so much!
I have a hard time taking your "shove a pen in my eye" comment seriously when you talk about how you heart your RS now.
Post a Comment