(note: not a picture of me and Santa, just a picture of a creepy Santa that made me laugh until egg nog came out of my nose.)Hey guys, it's like 2000 and 9! Remember when it was 2008? Stay tuned for a really awesome post featuring pictures of me on Christmas morning not wearing a bra. Or, maybe I'll just post a picture of my daughter. It will be a surprise.
Merry (late) Christmas and happy new year! My husband is sick and went to sleep early and I'm watching WWII documentaries on the History Channel. We totally know how to kick it. We're bringing down the hizzle foshizzle.
6 comments:
You sound like my dad. WWII documentaries, indeed!
Katie, I've missed you and your wit! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Blech. I sound so cheery.
happy new year doods. i like the way you party.
(lisset)
Happy New YEAR!!!!!
Santa looks drunk.
Santa looks more like he's on heroin! Um I'm back from my board trip, so I want to come visit this weekend before you leave.
Post a Comment