Okay, okay, I need to update this blog. Look, I've been busy; when I'm not staring at my new baby, I'm feeding her or changing her or...staring at her again. It never gets old. That's why I have yet to upload pictures and write about her birth. So, I hope this post can buy me some time. My baby rocks, and tomorrow I'll get this blog updated. As for right now, I must get back to creepy staring at cute baby.
6 comments:
Katie, I can't believe what a slacker you've been! I mean, clearly our blog needs take precedence over your adorable little girl.
Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! I'm sure it will be sweet and hilarious at the same time.
What's the deal?! Now that you have something much better to do, your blog has to suffer? I don't get it! I am so excited for you and your right the staring NEVER gets old. Tawnee sent me the pictures! She's so cute and tiny! And the hair!!
Can't wait for more pictures.
I've been anticipating this post!! I can't wait to see her. I bet she is beautiful. I want to hear all about it!
It's not creepy when it's your own beautiful newborn...can't wait for the details. Congratulations!! Welcome to your life, Sadie.
I am so happy for you! I can't believe that you are a Mommy, its truly the best feeling in the world!
You are so cute Katie!
Post a Comment