Either my water just broke or I am already suffering from some annoying incontinence. My contractions woke me up about half hour ago and that's when I discovered the leakage. I haven't timed my contractions yet, which I will have to try VERY hard to stay focused on. I'd much rather ignore the pain for as long as possible.
Since I've decided to labor at home for a little while longer, why not blog? Right? I sure wish the hospital had Wi-Fi (it doesn't, I already asked).
Holy shit, I'm having a baby. AND MY MOM IS NOT HERE YET.
Must. Not. Freak. Out.
17 comments:
I love that you're blogging while in labor. You're my blog hero!
What else are you supposed to do while in labor?
Stay, stay at home as long as you can and enjoy the ride! How exciting!
I love it when people are blogging in the middle of the night when I go into labor!
Holy cow! Good luck! I randomly can't sleep tonight (which never happens) so I'm glad I got on to check blogs. I'll be checking back often!
Good luck with everything! You are a true blog hero. I will be thinking of you.
SHUT UP! Why didn't I get a text when your water broke?? We are in an e-fight until baby Sadie arrives.
You are going to have a baby.
OH. MY. GOSH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck KT! It's so exciting and kind of freaky at the same time! You're probably not going to be checking this until you're back at home with the baby, but you better let me know the details.
This is the most exciting post I have ever seen! Tell Warren to update the blog when you have Sadie or just text me.
Yeah seriously, Warren has GOT to post pictures before you get home. HAS TO!!! Can't wait to hear the details. It's going to be great- good luck! Can't wait to hear your big birth story! :)
I've been waiting to see this entry!! Good luck, can't wait to see this baby.
AHHHHHH!!!! Baby KT is coming! Yeah! Congrats!!!!
this so awesome! you better as SOON as she is born. and pictures too please!
You are HILARIOUS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I can't wait to see pictures. You're going to...BE.A.MOM!!!!
KTJ, a mom... YEAH! I want to see pictures and I must say that is so funny you weren't freaking out after your water broke. I would have been. You're so calm.
I love that you blog and deal with labor at the same time. That's my kind of woman! I'm assuming you've had the baby by now, so where are the pictures?!
I am so impressed that while in the most tremendous pain of your life.. well, almost cause the rest is coming, I'm sure you blog. So my hero.
OK OK ALREADY! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?
Post a Comment