Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yup, You're Weird.

I had just finished talking to my mom about how I am a bit tightly wound when it came to cleaning my house when Warren walked inside and asked me,

"Would it be weird if I vacuumed the garage?"

(KT: Yes.)

..."well, I'm going to do it anyway, but I'll shut the garage doors so the neighbors can't see."

We plan to join the local chapter of Cleaners Anonymous this week.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hmmmmm, I wish you guys lived near me so I could mock him. In a nice way, of course.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I just cleaned and vacuumed my garage yesterday! I think its cause we were room mates. Remember "Clean the Freakin House Day!" I still have those days at my house now. :)

rychelle said...

you could hold your club meetings at my house, if you want. it sure could use a good scrub. ;)

Behunin Family said...

Wish you lived closer- mine could use a good scrubbing and I'm on my computer instead...avoiding it at all costs. It is a good idea though, and probably a good call to keep the door closed.

Unknown said...

That is so funny!

Unknown said...

Not too weird. When I was a kid I used to ShopVac the garage all the time. A lot faster and fun than sweeping the damn thing! :-)

Ashlee said...

I thought of you when I vacuumed the edges of the garage yesterday. :)

Lindsey said...

Lol... somehow that doesn't surprise me that he said or did that! He's such a funny guy.