Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Yesterday!

Sadie made a St. Patrick's Day clover for her dad. Well, she held still while I painted her foot green and smeared it on a clover. Then she stuck her hand in the glitter. Then we pretended like it wasn't us who made the mess at my neighbor's house. Then we practiced her I-didn't-do-it face.




It's a work in progress.

For more cute pictures of the babe, I FINALLY updated tickipics.


14 comments:

Dads(2) said...

Happy DAYS! Crazy-Haired baby is BACK! And she's growing up! Cute Cute Cute!

Odell Family said...

Hey KT! Your babe is SO adorable. Uhhh, Confession, I've been secretly reading your blog forever. You are hilarious. Much Love, DJ

gurrbonzo said...

Glittery baby foot crafts?

Who knew you had it in you!?

She is cute cute cute.

Rachel B. said...

Oh my gosh, she is seriously ADORABLE. I love when I don't have to say a baby is "precious" and really mean it when I say she is CUTE!

Justin & Kamie said...

KT attempting crafts. AWESOME! And in other news, your kid is still SO CUTE!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

KT,
It was good to talk to you yesterday. Sorry it wasn't that great of a conversation, but I am 35 weeks pregnant and very uncomfortable as you could tell.
Thanks for putting up these pictures! She is SO ADORABLE!!! She looks so cute! It makes me want another baby girl. She is a doll!

Oertel said...

I love these pictures. And you. So come back. :)

rychelle said...

i think she's got the face down. i never would have believed she did it.

lisset said...

whoa. when did she get so big?

TammeNBen said...

Wow! Its about time. I was starting to think, she'd been made up. Oh, she is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Wow... what a cutie! Love love love the hair!

Lindsey said...

Lol! What a funny story! You're aweful!

BJ said...

Seriously. So cute.

Unknown said...

I still can't get over how cute she is... ;-)