For those of you who thought going private was my subtle way of saying I don't want you in my life, I promise it wasn't. I went private because, um, did you know potential employers may use the Internet and blogs to make employment decisions? Yah. Dooce wasn't kidding. No, I wasn't fired, but I did take my blog down while I job hunted. Now I'm back and employed and ready to revamp this blog into something more positive! Can I get a whoop-whoop?!
So much to catch up on. First off, we're still in Florida and still trying to sell our house. Any takers? Buy now and I'll throw in the picture I colored during church last week! Yeah?
Second of all, I'm feeling quite uninspired. Anyone have suggestions? Oh! How about one of those question and answer thingys? You ask me a personal question and I'll either A. answer it truthfully or B. lie. Yes?
I'll start. KT, if you and I were to hang out for a day, what would we do?
We'd spend the entire day at Disney World riding It's A Small World. Obviously.
6 comments:
I'm glad I get to be a part of your blog world again.
phew. i'm glad that whole private thing wasn't permanent. so where are you working?
I'll do the same thing. Very good idea.
SCORE! Welcome back, I've missed you!
so, can i spend the day with you on it's a small world? 'cause i'm packing my bags right now!
Come on down, Rychelle!
Post a Comment