Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Facts About Me

1. I think about blogging all day, but by the time I sit down to blog I've lost interest.
2. I have attention issues. Big time.
3. I have zero attention to detail. None. I can see the big picture but I have no idea how it got there.
4. When people give me directions I nod my head as if I'm paying attention, but truth be told I stopped listening long ago and I'm probably giving them a make-over in my head.
5. I refuse to set long term goals (5+ years) because they make me feel trapped.
6. When I was first married I didn't get on so well with my in-laws, but now I really like them. They're super.
7. My husband is my polar opposite and I'm somewhat concerned that my disorganization is going to drive him to drink...heavily.
8. I did the laundry today.
9. I have the best luck in the world; my husband seems to have the worst, so I guess you could say we cancel each other out.
10. I get lost all. the. time. I've driven to and from work I don't know how many times, but today I forgot my GPS, missed my exit, and got lost. Warren had to guide me home over the phone.
11. See #7.
12. I swear on occasion...or maybe more.
13. I never have a plan.
14. It is impossible for me to be anywhere on time. Even when I leave 30 minutes early--something ALWAYS happens to distract me. For example, this morning I left early for work, realized I was out of gas, went to fill up my car only to find I had left my wallet in the diaper bag which was at my friend's house who was watching Sadie, had to drive back to get it, filled my car with gas, saw a dog on the interstate, called animal control, forgot where I was going, missed my exit, was late to work.
15. My boss HATES tardiness. He considers me late if I'm not 15 minutes EARLY. This has been a problem.
16. I have unusually long arms. It used to bother me, but now I see the benefit in being able to reach high places.
17. I forgive easily and don't hold grudges.
18. Sometimes I have arguments with people in my head, then realize I was wrong and may have jump the gun and feel bad about our "fight" and apologize to them...also in my head.
19. I have to give a talk on Sunday, which I should be writing. Chances are I'm going to wing it.
20. It's very hard for me to take things seriously. I've been known to laugh in situations that were definitely not funny.
21. I have a dog made out of a cupcake that is now a year old.
22. I've had a rhinoplasty and I really like to say the word 'rhinoplasty.'
23. I've craved chocolate chip cookies almost every Sunday for the past decade.
24. I probably like you. I said probably.
25. I love my little family tons y tons.

Tagged: anyone who still reads this blog.

11 comments:

Jules AF said...

Set your clocks 30 minutes early! That's what I do.

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

we should be friends

gurrbonzo said...

Oh friend. You crack me up.

Did I already tell you I call you Nosejob Katie in my head? Only sometimes. Also, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NUMBER 5.

lisset said...

a year old cupcake dog, huh? very interesting kt. very interesting.

and i like #6. i'm still working on it. perhaps i'll like them after we've been married like 15 years...

Kamie said...

I totally don't believe one of those..not sayin' which one ;)

KT said...

I bet you don't believe the one about me liking everyone. It's because I don't really.

TammeNBen said...

I can attest to number 10. I still don't know why I listened to you?!

Good times.s

Wendyburd1 said...

I have attention issues too, I...ooohh look it's Kyle XY on!...hmmm...what?

Mandy said...

I had to laugh at the getting lost one. I do the EXACT same thing. Me loves my GPS. Ha ha ...

Dads(2) said...

You are so CUTE!!

Emily said...

You make me laugh every. single. time. Really. And I love you for it.