Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't Take It Personally

As of tonight this blog will be open to private readers only, i.e. no one. What!? WHY?, you all cry in unison. Well, my stranger and not so stranger blog friends, my husband is applying for an international job that will most likely google potential candidates and their families. Due to the sometimes negative tone of this blog, and in order to avoid a wrong impression or reflect poorly on my positive and well qualified husband, I had no other choice but to make this blog private until decisions are made.

You understand. Be back again shortly.

Hugs.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Booooo. I've missed you and your blog!

Rachel B. said...

Dumb! Just kidding. Totally understand.

Jules AF said...

International job? That sounds exciting! Good luck to him!

Dads(2) said...

you will be missed cause I think you totally ROCK! Love to your family!

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww, sad!!

Oertel said...

KT! I love you. And tell Warren I say good luck. (And I maybe haven't visited you in Florida--because I'm a crappy friend--but move somewhere without crocs and I'm SO there.)

Kim said...

Ohhhh I BETTER be invited to this private blog of yours!

rychelle said...

best to you both.

(can i visit you in fl before you move? will you take me to disneyworld?)

KT said...

rychelle--absolutely! i heart disneyworld, but my husband won't go on the rides with me. he throws up a lot. i know, i know, you're thinking, AT DISNEY? he has a weak stomach--that's why i'm genetically superior.

Ashlee said...

Um... Portland isn't International. What's up!?