Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog...whatever, Pictures with Santa.

Hello Blogworld. I've missed you. I'd love to stay and chat, but I have procrastinating to do.

Enjoy/casually glance at the little miss' first pictures with that jolly ol' fellow. As you can see, she showed about as much interest in Santa as she did at the Pumpkin Patch. Talk about your holiday downer.






All right, I really just wanted to post that last picture of me with the curls in my hair because I bought hot rollers on sale for $5. HOT ROLLERS! Is this the ninties or what?

15 comments:

Alicia said...

Your child is perfectly adorable!

Kristina P. said...

She's getting so big! And I was going to come and chastise you because I saw you commented on Navel Gazing, but have been neglecting your own blog. Come back!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Merry Christmas!

Mandy said...

She is so cute and you look beautiful!

a loose seal said...

Wow- she's growing up so fast! She did really good with Santa...looking disinterested in Santa pics is better full of terror.

And I only use hot rollers on my hair. Why? I'm lazy. :)

Wendyburd1 said...

love the fake fireplace!!

Ashlee said...

Um... Santa seems to be missing a mustache. In fact, he doesn't really look "real" at all. Good thing Sadie doesn't care.

rychelle said...

at least she isn't screaming bloody murder.

your hair looks great. those hot rollers were worth at least $6.

Justin & Kamie said...

You look so awesome KT. Please bless my body looks so good in 4 months.

I love Sadie. Please visit soon.

Dads(2) said...

SO addorably cute!

lisset said...

seriously?
dude. Santa's beard is WHITE- not some funky shade of yellow...
duuuuuuuh.

ps- you guys moving to oregon or WHAT?!

Ashley said...

That is NOT Santa. Is that your child, or are you pretending about that too?

JK...SADIE IS ADORABLE!!! AHHH!

Oertel said...

Hot rollers are the new crimper or what? Uh, KT stop looking so cute. Remember how you just had a baby?

KT said...

Oh Oertel, I only get dressed once a week. See, I work from home, so most of the time I look like this lady: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2104/1834649696_81fe3c3589.jpg?v=0

except without the rolling pin, because dude, what am I going to do with THAT?

Lindsey said...

She is soooo enthused! Love her!