
Here it is, folks; proof that someone wasn't paying attention in the Pro-Creation Department. I went to the doctor to hear the heartbeat for the first time yesterday, and so I'm almost sure now this is the real deal. Although, the image on the screen looked more like a sea-horse and less like a baby. And, I might have had a teeny (not even worth mentioning, really) melt-down because I've already put on six pounds. There probably aren't a lot of new mothers who break down sobbing on their first appointment because of a little weight gain. I'm also guessing new mothers probably don't write "knocked up" on the Reason for Visit section of the addmitance form, either. BUT COME ON, I'M A LITTLE BIT HORMONAL AND HUNGRY AND THE STUPID DOCTOR'S OFFICE WAS NOT EQUIPT WITH A VENDING MACHINE. DON'T THEY KNOW PREGNANT WOMEN ARE HUNGRY?!
I'm going to need to find a new doctor...
6 comments:
I found your blog. I think you're funny.
So my sister-in-law is obessed with undomestic icequeens. I think it is funny. She added it to the links on her blog because she checks it everyday. I guess you gals are changing the world one sarcastic comment at a time....
Congratulations! Being knocked up is great for so many reasons. Enjoy the extra 6 lbs. and go with it. It's the only time in life when being fat is not only cute but praised! :) ENJOY! I can't wait to hear all about this adventure!
HOLY CRAP!!!! KATIE IS PREGNANT. WHAT ON.....WHERE....HOW.....HUH?? CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!!
Congrats on getting knocked up.....so when are you due? You'll have to let us know what your having and whether you are having twins or not!! And by the way you crack me up so I'd like to say thank you for being you and starting this blog so that I may laugh out loud once in awhile.
Congratulations!!! You'll LOVE it. Really. You will.
Post a Comment