For Christmas this year Santa decided to bring Warren and I a sore throat. Thanks, Santa. We arrived in South Africa on Saturday the 15th and by Tuesday I was sick as a dog and spent the next seven days on my in-laws coach watching really crappy T.V. I started to feel a little better by Christmas day, but then Warren caught whatever I had (he says it's because I opened his mouth and coughed in it while he was sleeping...maybe I did and maybe I didn't). Warren was sick for the rest of the trip and practically dying on the plane ride home. Luckily, I was able to grab him a row of seats no one was sitting in so at least he was able to lie down for eight hours. We are now in New York City where we planned to spend New Year's Eve, but neither of us have left my friend's apartment and I think we got my friend sick. I feel terrible!
Other than our plague, Christmas was relaxing. I was hoping to enjoy the sun in Africa and come home with a tan, but it rained on the days I felt well enough to got outside. It was nice to spend Christmas with Warren's family this year. I'm not sure if we're going to be able to get back to South Africa for a while, so regardless of being so sick the whole time, I'm glad we were able to get back this year.
Hope you all have a very happy New Year!
2 comments:
glad to see you in the blogging world!! I'll be checking in on you often, so you better keep up!
Ok, now I am officially "ticked" at you for not telling me about your blog!!! Get it.....ticked?? ha, I am funny!
Post a Comment