When I created this blog I had every intention of actually updating it; unfortunately, those intentions lasted about 7 minutes. However, I can't seem to sleep tonight so I figured I'd write about how Warren and I are escaping Utah in the night and relocating to sunny FLORIDA. Not a moment too soon either because I swear I already have frostbite on three of my toes.
Oh, and we bought a house! I'm sure I have a picture of it somewhere, but locating that picture would take way too much effort. I guess I'll describe it with as much vivid detail as I can remember. Um...it has a roof and a front door, and I think a back door as well, probably a couple bedrooms, and some grass out front. It's so beautiful.
1 comment:
What? You have a blog? You're ALIVE?!? WOW!
Congrats on the house- can't wait to see some real pictures, though it sounds amazing. Best of luck on the move- send me an address if you want a Christmas card. I had another kid, ya know. :) I'm a baby factory, what can I say? Take care! Tell Warren hello from Oregon.
Post a Comment