Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A shout out to Blimpie subs

I like to show gratitude where appropriate, which is why I felt compelled to express my appreciation to Blimpie subs this morning with the following e-mail.

"Dear Blimpies,

I wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you for existing. I am about three months pregnant and ALL I crave are Blimpie subs (well, that and shredded wheat, but that's completely unrelated). I want to eat Blimpie for lunch, dinner, bedtime snack, midnight snack and at 3am. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Blimpie for having a store two miles from my house and for your yummy special dressing. Oh, and your pickles...and cookies...and turkey. Mmmmm boy.

Much love,
KT"

I would have dedicated a song to them as well if I didn't think it would have been creepy.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

yum. I love blimpie. When I was PG with Chloe I wanted Hogi Yogi ALL the time. Good thing it was so close to work! Congrats again!

Kim said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. Every now and then when I'm having a bad day and I just need an upper, all I have to do it visit Tickiworld! love it!

gurrbonzo said...

I like Shredded Wheat.

Ashley said...

You should be a spokes person.