Monday, April 23, 2012
Both of my babies are still sleeping, which gives me a few minutes to write on this here blog. You know, that thing I promised I was going to start contributing to again? Although, I think I promised I was going to blog more about my wonderful children and how cute and awesome they are, and this probably won't be one of those posts. Or, maybe it will be. I don't know yet. Let's find out.
Parenthood has been, over and above, a kick in the pants. I love my kids more than I ever knew was possible, which is hard to explain even to myself since my children are also the greatest source of annoyance in my life some days. The whining! Oh. my. gosh. THE WHINING! But at the end of everyday, I have a hard time putting them to sleep.
Truth time. Sadie slept in our room until she was 13 months old and the first week she was in her own room I slept on the floor next to her crib. We JUST moved Bailey into a separate room last week. She's almost 15 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment