That's not real. Right? I mean people aren't really that stupid....please say that isn't real.
It's this GREAT show I just learned about. I've been watching clips on YouTube...Trailer Park Boys. I swear that guy is my HOA President.
Oh My...please tell me he doesn't think his brain can get too full...please!
That's my little brother!!!! Let's see now. . . . . that makes him your . . . .self-smarted uncle!
Hey I looked for your email but can't find one. I am emailing something out on Friday that I can't post on my blog, but want to include you so if it feels comfortable, could you email me your email address?
Will you tell Kamie to invite me to her blog?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's not real. Right? I mean people aren't really that stupid....please say that isn't real.
It's this GREAT show I just learned about. I've been watching clips on YouTube...Trailer Park Boys. I swear that guy is my HOA President.
Oh My...please tell me he doesn't think his brain can get too full...please!
That's my little brother!!!! Let's see now. . . . . that makes him your . . . .self-smarted uncle!
Hey I looked for your email but can't find one. I am emailing something out on Friday that I can't post on my blog, but want to include you so if it feels comfortable, could you email me your email address?
Will you tell Kamie to invite me to her blog?
Post a Comment