Thursday, May 1, 2008

What I learned today



Now I'm confident that if this financial advisor gig doesn't work out, I'll have something to fall back on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I stole both videos off your blog. But you can pretend we're twins, that would be radical. (Wanted to touch my eighties roots there.)

Colleen said...

Wow..... someones got a lot of time on their hands!

The Ralls said...

The saddest thing about this video is that I know where it came from. Maddux watches this cartoon almost every day. The joys of motherhood right? You will find out soon enough... Congrats by the way, and thanks for getting in touch with me.

Kari Badell said...

Is he beat boxing or passing gas? I can't tell.

gurrbonzo said...

I just tried that at home and it's way harder than it looks.

Russ and Nat said...

tell Kamie to give me her email and i will invite her to my blog....

Melanie said...

You know, I really hate this show, and I've tried to like it. Especially since the creator of it is LDS and he put a ton of research and planning into the show and his sister plays "Foofa" (the pink monster) and she's marrying a friend of ours.
But even with all of that, I really still can't find any reason to like it. Even if my kids can.