Sunday, November 1, 2009

After Church Fun

"Update Blog" is still high up on my priority list; unfortunately, so is everything else. In the meantime, here are some pictures of Saidster and her dad having fun waiting for me after church. When I walked out to our car, all I could see was a cute little blonde head sticking out the window. I missed all the fun. :-)





13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe how big she is! She's beautiful.

Heather Johnson said...

Ha ha. She looks so much like Sally that it creeps me out. She might also look like you but I don't remember you as a child...
Anyway, she def belongs to one of you. I always knew Sally was a bit of a trollop.

Brittany said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Sadie is so gosh dang cute I can hardly stand it!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She is soooo cute! Thanks for the update! Glad you went to church! : )

BJ said...

Sadie, Sadie, Sadie. How beautiful you are. Your daddy is pretty handsome, too. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Oertel said...

haha Love it. I take pictures when I'm bored... so, um, almost all the time. Dratted ADD. Can't get over how blonde she's gotten! And that Warren! Can't get over how, uh, brunette he's gotten! Wow.

rozalyn said...

She's such a doll! Thanks for updating (and I don't mind that you don't because I don't either!). I never realized how British-looking your husband is but that is probably because a. he actually is a Brit, and b. I have never actually met him. And being British is a good thing. Sometimes I wish I was.

rozalyn said...

also, heather, what's a "trollop"? I'm so out of it.

Lindsey said...

They are so cute and probably so much trouble together!

Mandy said...

Those pictures are so cute! Awww, I miss you KT!

Lindsey said...

Im going private. Will you send me your email address again so I can add you to my reader list? Email it to stephens307@yahoo.com

The Kyles said...

Your daughter is SO CUTE!!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, this is all my fault I admit it. But people are thinking I am no longer reading them and so I don't want them to read ME and COMMENT, and I DO! I AM still reading you and I will start commenting again I promise!

I got into a bad rhythm when I started having so much computer problems, I started not commenting thinking most my comments were probably lame and not wanted, but i see that was a mistake and want to rectify that NOW. I am going to get back to my Comment-Whoring ways...that is Kristina's phrase remember that, LOL, and so come back to me my friends, I NEVER left you, I just got way too comfy with Google Reader and read you there!! I LOVE my bloggy friends!!