Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I'll tell you: At home, not blogging. That's where. Okay, that may be a lie, I am blogging, just not on this blog. I work for an SEO company and write about geothermal awesomeness and plastic surgery. My own personal blog has taken a back seat, not only because I already spend five hours a day on various social networking sites under an alias, but also because once I decided to tone down my attitude I've run low on the inspiration. Turns out attitude inspires me (who knew?). Truth is, I simply don't have it in me to post pictures of the fam and write about our day-to-day happnins' And, do you care? Probably not; otherwise I'd consider telling you about the time I worked from home and Sadie learned about Jesus from VeggieTales. Or the time she turned one. I feel I should post pictures of her as a newborn and then pictures of her now to wish her a big internet HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, but I probably won't.

Perhaps I'll be back, but for now the time I have with Sadie when I'm not working is time I'm not going to spend updating this blog. She's too damn cute not to snuggle every chance I get.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am happy that you are not blogging. :)

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe that she is already one!

Maybe just one picture?

Ashlee said...

Come on, maybe you could just humor us with a few updated pictures? And I for one miss the sarcastic humor. Hope you have a good flight and reach PDX swine flu free. Call me when you get settled and you can come meet us at swimming lessons or something. :)

KT said...

I'll think about it--I just spend sooo much time on the internet and blogs for my job I'm kind-of over it, ya know?

Wendyburd1 said...

I DO care so return when you can and bring the 'tude!! :)

rychelle said...

i'm kind of over it to, but i'm glad to know you're still alive! and the babe is as snuggle-worthy as ever.

Leslie said...

You decided to tone down your attitude?
wtf?
You're not, like, trying to be all "self improved" or anything are you?
Or like, a good example for your kid?

Jules AF said...

Come baaaaaaaaaack