Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sometimes Friends Update My Blog For Me

Sadie and I took a tripster to Utah last week. We heart Utah. My friend, Kamie, has a little boy who is four months younger than Sadie, and the two of them met for the first time last week. Kamie and I shared the delusion that our children would fall instantly in love, grow up, get married, and we'd share grandchildren and have noodle salad at family reunions forever. Unfortunately, I seem to have failed in the teaching my child appropriate social manners. To see how this tragic story ended, click here.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh KT, that child is so freaking cute! I loved the blog, both of them. I hope you are doing well! xoxoxox

Kamie said...

I miss you already.

rychelle said...

maybe they'll look back on those photos and laugh as they tell their granchildren "the first time we met....."

Leslie said...

They are definitely very very adorable.
And you know that Sadie gets her penchant for torture from you.