Monday, November 12, 2007

'Cause everyone else is doing it...

I have another blog: http://www.undomesticicequeens.blogspot.com/ However, sometimes on that blog I can be a tad moody and I recently found out that many members of my lovely family know that blog address (which I was totally NOT expecting). So, in a weak attempt to repair any damange that blog may have caused my perfect reputation, I have decided to start a NEW blog--a blog entirely focused on the serene life Warren and I lead--one completely free of all sarcasm and angry rants. As a bonus, I fully intend to clutter this blog with adorable pictures of us.


Here is one of us being awesome.

2 comments:

rozalyn said...

KT!!!Ok, so my internet's been down for awhile and I check my blog and, "Who the heck is "tickiworld?!?" I'm SO glad it's you and not some psycho looney...Glad you hopped on the bandwagon!

The Johnsons said...

It's Kim Hill...while I was blog stalking, I noticed your website and thought I would take a gander. I read the 101 things about you from your other website, made me laugh out loud quite a few times! So thanks for the pick me up. Are you guys going to OR for Christmas? Well I hope all is going swell for you, take care. Kim